Smoke 'Em If Ya Got 'Em
|So. Hi! I'm me. I like things. Geeky things mostly. And History things. And food things. And social justice things. And pretty things. And sad things. ALL THE THINGS!|
1) Food. As the first of the laws, food may not be conjured, created or generate in any way shape or form.
2) Money. Similar to food, Money may not be created out of thin air. Contradictory to muggle belief, magical laws governing money prevent it from being created, moved or altered by magic
3) Life. The most prime principle of magic; there is no spell to reawaken the dead.
4) Knowledge. You cannot know something you’ve never heard of. Therefore, as the fourth exception, knowledge can be neither conjured nor generated by magic. Proof of this fact lies in that Aurors are unable to conjure the location of criminals, nor students conjure up the necessary knowledge to pass tests and the sort.
5) Love. The fifth exception is love. “Love Potions” are misleading in that they claim to generate love, however they do in fact only generate a deep sense of lust or desire. There is no way to conjure or generate love – it must be created from within."
I didn’t say “I love you” to hear it back. I said it to make sure you knew."
Maybe instead of fighting for the ‘equality’ of one gender, we should be fighting for the...
If someone tells you to listen to a song, listen to it. It may be the worst song you have ever heard but they wanted to share it with...
17% of cardiac surgeons are women, 17% of tenured professors are women. It just goes on and on. And isn’t that strange that that’s also the...”